Data protection declaration
This data protection declaration informs users about the type, scope and purposes of the collection and use of personal data by the responsible provider Mysexypartner.ch, Bahnhofstrasse 42, firstname.lastname@example.org +41799627216 on this website (hereinafter “offer”).
Thank you for visiting our website. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis of the processing
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing processes that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of enquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation which requires the processing of personal data, for example to fulfil tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data.
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in breach of the Basic Data Protection Regulation of the EU (DS-GMO).
Right to information, right to correction, blocking, deletion, objection
On written request we will inform you about your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to correct, block, object to or delete this data. The request must be sent to the address given in the imprint of the website.
right of revocation
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a specific situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to our address given in the imprint of the website is sufficient.
General data collection
When you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, it is stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website you came from
- Names of the files retrieved
- Date and time of a request
- Name of your Internet Service Provider
- and, if applicable, the operating system and browser version of your device
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. You can object to this at any time (right of withdrawal).
We send newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient or on the basis of a legal permission.
Subscription to our newsletter is via a double opt-in procedure: After registration you will receive an e-mail in which you should confirm your registration.
This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the e-mail.
The registration for the newsletter is recorded in order to be able to prove the registration according to the legal requirements.
This includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Further data that you have entered when registering for the newsletter will also be saved.
Apart from your e-mail address, we only use your information to personalise the newsletter, including your name, for example.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter in every newsletter mail.
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have gained access to a protected area on our website that is secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Any data subject shall have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where he/she resides, works or is alleged to have infringed, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, where the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is contrary to the EU’s basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO).
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Links to other websites
On individual pages or contributions there is a voluntary comment function for users who would like to express their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment is released after a positive check and appears publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no right to release a comment. The commenter must enter a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commenter must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him about the status of his comment, especially if he has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address will not be publicly displayed and will not be passed on to third parties and will not be evaluated manually. The IP address of the commentator is only stored in anonymous form. The comment is saved permanently until it is deleted by you (or an administrator). Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of a reply to your comment. Additional comment data you enter will be published on the comment, if you specify it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
Links to third party websites
This website contains references to third-party websites in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on such a link, data is transferred to the link target. This is technically necessary. The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time you clicked the link, the page on which you clicked the link, information about your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link target, do not click the link.
You can prevent the collection on mobile– browser by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. Then an opt-out cookie is set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Disable Google Analytics.
We use the services of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting for you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The advertising materials are delivered by Google via so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use ad server cookies, through which certain parameters for measuring success, such as the insertion of ads or clicks by users, can be measured. If you access our website via a Google ad, Google Adwords stores a cookie on your device. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (mark that the user no longer wishes to be addressed) are usually stored as analysis values.
These cookies enable Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an Adwords customer’s website and the cookie stored on their device has not expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page. Each Adwords customer is assigned a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be traced via the websites of Adwords customers. We do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We only receive statistical evaluations from Google. On the basis of these evaluations we can recognize which of the used advertising measures are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of advertising material; in particular, we cannot identify users on the basis of this information.
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically starts a direct connection to the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and the further use of the data which are raised by the use of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge: By the integration of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you called the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or clicked an announcement of us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google may associate your visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may obtain and store your IP address.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third-party cookies, you will not receive any ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser so that cookies are blocked by the domain www.googleadservices.com, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin
We protect our website and other IT systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data. However, complete protection against all risks is not always possible in spite of all due care. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential information by post.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the user’s consent is necessary or components of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration will only be changed after the user’s consent.
Last update: 17 July 2018